Sunday, September 27, 2009

Holy fuck this is the best thing anyone's ever done with a pancake.

Wendy and I made pancakes the other day, and she devised a plan so wonderful that I felt it had to be documented for future generations.

1. You start with a pancake the size of a dinner plate.



2. Nutella. 'Nuff said.



3. More Nutella. Also, peanut butter to taste.



4. Rargh....graarrgh...BANANA MONSTER!



5. ??????????





6. HOLY SHIT IT'S A PANCAKE TACO!


As you may well imagine, biting into this warm nugget of culinary genius is like a flavor punch in the face from a semi truck full of deliciousness propelled entirely by a wave of tasty. Also the truck might be a ninja.

And this is just the Mark I, kids. Don't think we're stopping there.

5 comments:

  1. ....You guys have never had this before?! Dude I was RAISED on those things (Minus the PB cause I dislike it) You poor deprived things.... <3 Enjoy your newfound happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you just talking about sandwiches that were made with bananas and nutella/peanut butter? Or specifically doing this with a pancake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything that looks that huge, the first thing I always think of is "thisiswhyyourefat.com"

    Also, Nutella IS DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nomad: I believe I made the same citation, as we scarfed that mother down like any good American citizen would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawg bananas are disgusting devil fruit that isn't fit for human consumption

    ReplyDelete